Sunday, August 7, 2011

E


Everyone calm down, as GoddessMom emotes. Exhaustion, Elevated temperature and Even congestion will Eventually Evaporate now that I have been prescribed antibiotics. Even though I don't Ever use the word slut, sometimes I do when I describe myself as "a slut for antibiotics". All this means is, I'll do anything for 'Em. The word slut is Evocative of tons of bad, oppressive stuff. In itself, it's a misogynistic narrative. Well. Even so. I'm Elated that my Efforts have proven Effective.

7 comments:

  1. DailyRos, I'm glad to hear that you'll be feeling better soon. I've been kind of concerned about this prolonged illness!! Wondered if you have mono, but you've probably checked. ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't checked on the mono. Now I'm thinking you have mono. The extreme fatigue. The fevers. How'd I miss this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hope is the antibiotics work. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Doctor Mom didn't think of Mono. I hope you feel better. I like the pic with flat stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really sad about the long sickness. I think your long sickness is actually starting to make me symptomatic of something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't listen to any of these people. You are fine. Just have some advil or something. And a nap. I always like to have a glass of 1/2 orange juice and 1/2 ginger ale when I feel sick. Fixes me right up every time. Particularly when paired with a medicine prescribed by a licensed physician. So do that if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take the drugs. Just take the drugs.

    ReplyDelete