Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bad News


My mom told me there might be a baby at Christmas this year. A baby! Just like Sam! There was some confusion as to whether this baby would be a real baby or more of a child along the lines of Mac. Either way, I was pretty excited to have a little guy running around at a McDonoughnan Christmas celebration that has historically featured Quinn as its youngest member.

Then today I found out, No! No baby! Not even a child! I'm LEGAL this year and still the second-babyest member of the brood. I guess since there's no baby to play with I'll be pulling the 21 card as much as possible. White russians on a white Christmas. It doesn't get much better than that.

Except with a baby.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe someone can act like a baby. Possible? Yes, I'm afraid so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on with the White Russians. As long as you're legal, you might as well use it. Without a baby around, there's probably nothing else to do anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really touched that you mark ages of other babies according to the ages of your internet pal babies.

    Aw! Thanks for the shout-out for Mac @DailyRos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the shout-out for Sam! He'd like to meet you and your family before he's old enough to have a white russian with you.

    ReplyDelete