Sunday, December 11, 2011

Everyone, Everyone!



Great news. Inspired by the glorious athleticism of the Indiana Hoosiers in their stunning victory over Kentucky and by my role model Meriweather Lewis, I have once again climbed aboard the basement elliptical for a repeat of Friday's Adventures in Exercise. Not having eaten a liter of pasta lying down immediately before today's exertion, I don't even feel like throwing up!

Cleverly, I positioned several empty free pile containers on top of each other so I could watch episode 2 of "The O.C." during my delightful jog:





So, in summary: 5 pages of essay, 90 episodes of The O.C., and a lifetime of physical activity ahead of me! Things are really looking up.

5 comments:

  1. Love these pix. And your determination and drive to get back on the elliptical.

    Once again, I'm admiring you from afar.

    Huzzah for Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration! Just in time too. Today marks the start of Operation Get Back in Shape at our house. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Nice A/V setup, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We interrupt this blog to announce that within 48 hours, Indiana Rock will be back in Indiana. OMG!!!!! FREAKING OUT WITH GLEE!

    ReplyDelete