Monday, January 16, 2012

Word Up from the West Side


As always, a bit disoriented. And a bit disappointed that I can't watch The Bachelor until tomorrow. And a bit irritated that I still have this cold even though I have removed

a) Snow, and
b) the frequent presence of a similarly ailing significant other

from my material life.

A friend at the New House, into which I moved last night, mentioned that a younger sister of hers might be Indiana University bound next year. We talked about how far away we are from there. Something to keep in mind! I cautioned. We also talked about how cold it is- and it really is! Still, I recommended that my housemate support the decision. After all, I'm exactly that far from my home, and it could be a lot worse.

For example, the three hour time difference means that I might watch The Bachelor tonight. The third episode is already online! Thanks, Eastern Standard Time. Much obliged.

4 comments:

  1. What'd you think about the whole Chantal thing.

    And what'd you think about climbing up the Bay Bridge?

    And what did you think of all my tweets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone at work got me in a bad mood. Would like to talk to you about this soon if possible.
    Nothing big, but a talk would be cheering. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling better. Someone else at work brought me a muffin.

    ReplyDelete