Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#Hoosiers2013

Let's face it, folks. 2013 is a great year to blog. We're coming right up on a new season of The Bachelor, I'm wrapping up a hella fun undergraduate career, and what's more I got a new camera for xmas so I don't have to illustrate posts with the same pictures of Eliya I've been burning through since freshman year.

In a few days I'm bound for Los Angeles to take new pictures of Eliya. I don't really know what else you do in Los Angeles, especially since Danielle says we can't take a double-decker bus tour of Santa Monica to hunt celebrities. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

 The good news is that I am basically a celebrity now, having rung in the new year in the party hall above the downtown Bloomington Subway. I've been craning my neck towards the stylish attendees of Party-Hall-Above-Subway events since middle school, and through some keen career-girl networking I wrangled an invitation to last night's elegant fete. My friends, That Side of paradise did not disappoint. Here's hoping a bespectacled Bloomingtonian 12 year-old spotted me leaning out the window and knew that she, too, could afford to dream big. Cheers, my dears.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god. Reading about your life is the only thing I want to do this New Year's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, found me! Can't believe you're moving to Seattle! (That's a facebook=appropriate comment, more so than a blogger-appropriate one.)

    ReplyDelete

  3. I've always wanted to check out those apartments. Are they as fab as I imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read your blog in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete