Thursday, April 14, 2011

Four Hours



...is for many college students a reasonable or at least typical amount of sleep. I am not among their ranks. The good news is that there's been an unclaimed canteen with 1 shot of tequila in it on top of our refrigerator for several months. It belongs to no one in this house. If it is yours, don't fret! I have transferred its contents to a Tupperware in the freezer so I can use it to carry coffee around with me. I think this is reasonable since it belongs to no one in my house and since I don't have a canteen or thermos of my own. And since I got five hours of sleep! Four! It was four! Oh man, I am really tired.

I don't have my own canteen or thermos because, as my high school drama director used to say when I was dutifully stage managing and asked for a copy of the floor plan, "No, you'll lose it."

I mean that's probably true. But Jeez Louise. I was still a good person. At that point.

8 comments:

  1. I hope you can get some more sleep tonight, Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get you a thermos that says "#1 Friend."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa brought you a starby's thermos mug and you left it here.

    That's okay.

    Try to get more sleep.

    You will never regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps . Love you. I know this is not
    A fascinating comment but there you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. KStreib! Come on! I'm not tryna get sued for libel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS @ Mom- Oh yeah! I need that thing. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope u get a lot of sleep tonite!

    ReplyDelete