Friday, August 5, 2011

C


Though I do not Correspond with you in Complete Corporal Correctness, I am off to Care for Children after I Consume my Coffee. Candidly, I have a bit of a Cough and my throat feels Charred, as though scorched by a Chemical.

Still, I am usually Charmed by the Children, at least at a few moments during the day. To my Chagrin, I forgot to Create a Construction Paper Collage of Rainbow fish using their Monday Craft results (sandpaper scales), but maybe they'll be so Collectively Compassionate- and Concerned about my Constitution- so as not to press Charges.

3 comments:

  1. You're tough, no one's going to deny that. Rest this weekend. Get well, I beg of you. Your illness is making me anxious and a wee bit sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you made it through camp okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the illness, your blogging is superb. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete