Thursday, August 4, 2011

B




While I wait for my Boyfriend to Bring me a really Bad snack, I will Blog for B. I am listening to Beyonce's Best Thing I Never had. Not just Because of the Bs, I assure you!

I like Beyonce Because she's so positive, even when she's Bothered or when her heart is Broken. Watch her assure the subject of this new hit how much it "sucks to Be you right now!" with a Beautiful smile on her face. When I am Bed ridden with a fever and nasty sore throat, I turn to Beyonce for Buoyancy and strength. I can't wait until Beyonce is my generation's enduring icon. I can't wait for her to sing at the super Bowl. I can't think of anyone who would do it Better.

6 comments:

  1. YES! I have a big lady crush on her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Beyonce song is Single Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyonce looks great in this picture. I guess that's no surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, it's really hard for me to comment on your blog. It makes me sign in a bunch of times when I try. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Beyonce. She rox it so hard. But, I don't really like that new single that much! Isn't that weird?

    Luv u, tho. FEEL BETTER!!

    ReplyDelete