Thursday, August 25, 2011

O



OMG! Obviously, O is Outrageously Old news when it comes to the blogging challenge. Only the most Obliging group Of Alphabloggers could accept this late entry and not Order that I be Ostracized. I haven't even left any comments on Other Outstanding entries.

Ordinarily, I would be filled with shame. But the thing is, I just Opted to begin my Other life in Berkeley, CA and have been a bit of a jetlagged sack of Organs.

Of course, after a day Occupied by really great classes, I am Out of my Funk (why I am sometimes capitalizing Of and sometimes not capitalizing of? O! The hierarchical Organization of English!). One question of interest posed by a Gender and Women's Studies Prof was as such: If you copy and paste a paragraph Of a paper you've already written into a new Opus, is this plagiarism? Is it still Original?

Her Opinion was pretty clear.

My sOuthern bOrder class played us not One but 2 music videos. One is above, and I don't really get it. The Other is so sad! Luckily, it constitutes the Only time I have cried today.

3 comments:

  1. Waking up to Waka Waka. Now I've got the song in my head.
    Your classes sound greato tomato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, this video confuses me a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wTched the Deportees vid. V. Powerful. Thx for the link doll.

    ReplyDelete