Monday, August 29, 2011

P



Probably, I should admit defeat in the alpha challenge. Especially now that a co-challenger has already reached Z! But like ProntoPup during his Period of Problems, I will Press on.

P is going to be for Gwyneth Paltrow. Is she famous? Is she a good actor? These Pursuits are Puzzling to me. I spend a lot of time Pondering who to believe in the Great Paltrow Debate.

My Parent on my Paternal side (aka my dad) thinks Gwyneth Paltrow is the best ever.
My friend once described Gwyneth as "kind of just there, not really adding much to whatever role she's Playing."

Jezebel.com thinks she's full of it.

I for one watch Shakespeare in Love every time I'm sick, and the Royal Tenenbaums every time I'm not sick.

What do you think about this?

3 comments:

  1. I can't decide. I keep thinking about this and I'm just not sure.
    Why should this be so difficult?

    I do love that Tenenbaum role of hers.

    More pondering to do. On Paltrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I just really like Gwyneth a lot. The only times I don't like her is when I read about her talking about how she works out for hours every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out - and don't give up! Just write a lot of crappy posts like I do (I'm up to Z now!)

    I like Gwyneth. I don't think she's the best ever, but she's better than a stick in the eye.

    ReplyDelete