Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blogging Challenge-



The folks over at ProntoPup have suited us up with a new blogging challenge!

For the purposes of clarity for any readers who happen to have turned into Not My Mom this week, and for re-hashing an early summer argument with MetaSwag, I will note that a blogging challenge happens when my Midwestern Blogging Circle all attempts to blog everyday on a theme. As you can see from my comment on ProntoPup's initial post, I don't really get the theme yet. I think it's saying something that happened to you everyday until New Years. Some things to know about Midwestern Blogging Circle Challenges:

1. I am always the first one to lose it and stop posting.

That's it.

Well. It's only 11:02 am Pacific time! First post. Ok. A good thing that's already happened to me is that I got up early to accomplish my Weekly Wednesday Workshift, cleaning out the Personal Food Fridge. I like this job because I get to take all of the food out and lay it out on one of our dining room tables as though preparing a giant feast. People come through and say, "Personal fridge clean, Roz?". And I say things like, "Only way to start the day!" and "If the owner of this unlabeled rose doesn't remember it's back here by next week, I'm just drinking the thing!"

Since completing this task at 9:40, I haven't accomplished anything except cleaning myself. But, the new Drake album is great!

...Is that good, ProntoPup? That's the idea, right?

5 comments:

  1. You got it! Except that the challenge doesn't start until Saturday (feel free to post every day, though). I was thinking that maybe the challenge was too long and that maybe we should just make it for the next 30 days.

    Anyway, the only real rule in the challenge is that you have to post about something that happened to you each day (good or bad or neutral - doesn't matter). Thanks for playing along!

    -PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, IRoaCR! Inspiring first post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diary blogging is exactly what I need. Count me in, Rozay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amped about this! Except that I guess I have to blog today. Well, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete