Thursday, November 17, 2011

The First Second Post of the Challenge, I am Pretty Sure.


Tomorrow the BFF's rollin up, but this is a blog about today. Because of the first half of the last sentence, I'm in the library tryna get some work done so we can so party hearty (hardy?) we put Metaswag to shame. I left about an hour ago and before that I made some coffee. I feel weird about how much coffee I drink. I guess it's probably not that healthy. I was chillin by the co op coffee maker when our really wonderful Health Manager saw me and said, "You're drinking coffee at 7:30 at night? That's so intense!"

Yikes! Caught in the act by the health manager doing something kinda unhealthy! That's what you're probably thinking. But guess what? She continued with some cheery health info- turns out, drinking 3 cups a day can stave off dementia!

This is great news because I'm terrified of having dementia. Sweet!

Ok my 10 minute break is up. Back to the midterm. Back to the coffee.

2 comments:

  1. I love this foto.

    I love coffee.

    I'm going to get coffee right now.

    I'm not sure how I feel about demential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not drink coffee in college. That seems really weird to me now. I could have used some back then.

    ReplyDelete