Monday, November 28, 2011

Young and Wild and Free


Over break I made jam cookies inspired by Phoebe (shout out to Phoebe, pictured, but they weren't as good as hers) and during the Chill for Another Thirty Minutes part I took a little walk. I was already around the block when I realized I was still wearing a large striped apron. It was not an ideal time to turn around and remove the apron because, as you'll recall, I only had thirty minutes to begin with and doubling back would effectively end the walk. I thought about hanging the apron on a fence post, but it's a pretty nice apron and truthfully belongs to GoddessMom. I didn't want to stop walking because I was listening to the (titular) top 40 hit by Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg ft. Bruno Mars. If pressed, I would include none of the three in my Top Ten "Top 40 Artists of The Twenty-Tens". But this song has a pretty great melody and as I listened to it I came up with a music video concept that involved, surprising, young/wild/free people taking off aprons and having a good time.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! This is hilarious. I'm sure you looked splendid walking in your apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be more responsible. 4 realz. (see how I related to you, there? That means you should be more responsible).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aprons. I never want to take an apron off once I'm wearing one. So, good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you didn't leave that apron on a tree somewhere. I love that thing. But if you ever did lose it, I would forgive you.

    ReplyDelete