Thursday, November 24, 2011

I made this tea a lil too spicy.

It's never felt more natural and satisfying to be back in Btown. A great Leisure Activity I've enjoyed since my return is called Reading the Rolling Stone Interview with George Clooney, followed shortly by Wandering Around the House Wondering if George Would Like my Outfit. I've also done Drinking Large Milkshakes with BFFs+Cousin, Kicking Ass at Speed Scrabble, and Whipping Some Cream To Make Whipped Cream. Looks like we're about T-Minus 1 hour from Having Giant Feast That Will Culminate in Desserts Topped with Whipped Cream. Once again, hard work pays off.

6 comments:

  1. How do you play speed scrabble? Sounds like something I would like.

    Also, emailed a pic of the cranberry sauce to LH's gmail, so you can compare it to Qs.

    Happy Thxgvng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, would like to know more about Speed Scrabble. Sometimes Scrabble, like Monopoly, takss too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it Bananagrams? I do love that game, even though Pronto tends to win.

    Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am grateful for your blog, it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, and happy turkey day. It's basically bananagrams! Everyone takes 5 scrabble tiles and makes them into their own little crossword. If you use all of them you yell Take and everyone takes one. When there are no tiles left you try to be the first person done.

    The good thing about actual Bananagrams, though, is that then you get a little banana.

    Grateful for our great blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the whipped cream btw

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fan of speed scrabble. I once thought that I made up the game but have come to learn that others have also made up the same game. Which means I probably didn't make it up at all.

    Sounds like A Great Thanksgiving Was Had By All.

    ReplyDelete