Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hash Browns

Since my girl Shelz taught me how to make hash browns last week (same way you make latkes except it doesn't take as long and there aren't onions), I've made them for breakfast every morning.

Is this more or less healthy than what I used to eat every morning, which is scrambled eggs with a lot of cheese?

Probably a lateral move. Both are improvements upon my sophomore year of high school 2-Daily-Bowls-Of-Lucky-Charms phase.

Well. Actually I don't have any evidence to support that. All in all, it's probably best not to eat the same thing for breakfast every day, or to make your friends read about it. 

2 comments:

  1. hahha. man what a great blog post! I wish more people of the internet wrote about their breakfasts! Serious though, the irreverence and wit showed by this writer places her among the greats. Definitely a young writer to keep an eye on.

    I also had to create a blogger account to write this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they good? Because I've found home made hash browns usually aren't that great. Not like Denny's.

    ReplyDelete