Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Roommate Time

Because I have the biggest bed in the house, fools are always posted up on it. Right now, Jenna is next to me tapping away at her brand new tumblr. That's right, folks. We're blogging simultaneously while sitting next to each other on the same bed.

Jenna seems like she might be blogging about Bark, her high school newspaper. This is a bit of a sticking point in our relationship- always with the celebration of Bark. Oy vey. Just because Jenna's high school newspaper has won several PaceMakers for excellence in high school journalism, doesn't mean two adult women have to blog about it simultaneously while sitting next to each other on a giant bed. You don't see me blogging about my charmingly titled high school newspaper, The Optimist.

In pursuit of my quest to itemize a maximum number of facts about Jenna,  I have just asked her to confirm that her former role on Bark was Photo Editor. (Her response? "I did a lot of things, Roz.") Fact-checking is a great journalistic practice I picked up while serving as the Managing Editor of the Optimist. Those were sort of my Glory Days, if you will. Just goes to show you. You can have the biggest bed in the house, but if you aren't the Managing Editor of anything, what's it all worth?





3 comments:

  1. Blogging on the Big Bed. How great is that?

    Come on home soon, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the last line! Great post, Roz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were sitting with my friends on a bed while simultaneously blogging. Here's something funny: for a minute, I was like, "Did I already comment on this blog?" because my name is Kathleen. But it turns out you have more than one friend named Kathleen. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete