Saturday, March 23, 2013

Not the Kinda Girl You'll Be Seeing In The Morning

When I'm in my #CaliforniaHouse, I am in the top 90th percentile of early risers. That house is giant, sheltering 50 residents in little rooms far away from the kitchen. So I can pretty much go about my business, grinding hella ozs. of coffee and listening to mellow Drake songs without disturbing anyone's slumber.

Not so at #IndianaHouse. By all accounts, #According2Math, I should really be asleep right now. I ought to be jetlagged on Pacific Time, and I stayed up all last night waiting for my early flight. But I don't want to wake up the 2 permanent residents of this establishment so I can't make coffee OR play Drake on the stereo system. The point is, everyone should live in a giant house, or else everyone should wake up at the same time as me.

1 comment:

  1. You can make noise! You can do whatever YOU WANT! THIS IS INDIANA!

    ReplyDelete