Monday, September 16, 2013

Pleasure Reading

Wait, is it actually "leisure reading"? Which is idiomatic? One sec.

...Hmmm. A google search returns 405,00 hits for "pleasure reading" and 1,150,000 hits for "leisure reading." I could change the title of my post, but then I would have to delete these four lines of text and come up with a whole new introduction.

The point is that yesterday I bought Rosie by Anne Lamott for $0.99 from the Pegasus street sale, and it's super good. It would be hard to claim that Rosie by Anne Lamott is an important novel, but it was a good start to the morning at Cafe Trieste.

I don't love being at my house during the day because someone could come home at any time and ask me what I'm doing. So, I'm off to find a new place to read Rosie by Anne Lamott.

3 comments:

  1. I am an active promoter of pleasure reading. Great photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading 3 books right now:

    Cutting for Stone
    Flight Behavior
    Zebra Forest

    I have ADD with reading right now so I read one page, then go to the next book and read one page. I find this enjoyable. Let me know how Rosie is. As you know, I LOVE LAMOTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough Love time. I'm writing to you, slapdash, and pronto. Time to blog again. I'll recommend some topics: Halloween Decor---How Many Pumpkins is the right Amount of Pumpkins?, Bike Riding---Helmet or NO? , and/or Turning 23---Feelings and Thoughts.

    ReplyDelete