Sunday, May 22, 2011

SummerBlog

Hey!

I haven't blogged in a while because
1. I've been studying for finals, and then
2. I've been chilling really hard on summer vacation!

Summer vacation has been so chill so far. So chill! I read My New American Life by Francine Prose and baked lemon squares from a box. Last night I saw Quinn play jazz at a Bloomington restaurant I've never before patronized and split a slice Quadruple Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.

Except. Today I was newly alone in the house and I checked my berkeley.edu email, which I don't much in the summmer, and I'd gotten an email from my intern supervisor saying I hadn't clocked enough hours to get the three intended units added to my transcript. We will discuss options on the phone tomorrow.

Things could be much worse. I have a feeling I'm under time because I just miscalculated, and regardless I don't really need the units. I'm just irritated that BerkeleyStress has to come traipsing into SummerLand.

Never checking my email again.
Still in a pretty good mood.

3 comments:

  1. Can't be as bad as dealing with Tina The Tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's annoying. I always have a moment of dread as I log into work email. Happy summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Summerland is stress free once again.

    ReplyDelete