Sunday, June 5, 2011

Watched a lot of Toddlers and Tiaras today

I am remembering that as a preschooler, I wanted to be in beauty pageants and thought they were cool.

I don't know if I mentioned this to anyone or not.

I am wondering, why enter a 2 year-old in a beauty pageant?
But, I'm not tryna judge. There are a lot of ways to raise great kids.

And a lot of ways to be a feminist!
BITCH magazine's 15th anniversary issue has a great feature on Mormon feminism. To Mormon feminists, I say, way to go!

To Pageant Moms, I say, do what you gotta do.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to go ahead and judge the pageant moms. Here's who I don't judge: The Sister Wives! I just can't stop watching or thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see that Sister Wives show. How can we make this happen?

    ReplyDelete