Thursday, August 4, 2011

A


Actually, I am Absolutely unsure that I am Able to blog through the entire Alphabet. My Accuracy in former blogging challenges has been less than Amazing. Today, however, I am Ailing. I am Absent from my job Aiding the development of pre-Adolescent (As In, five And six year-old) Adventurers, Arranging Activities and Advocating Acquaintanceship.

As of now, I have spent this 2-Day Absence Articulating my displeasure and Aching interior in guttural "Augh" sounds. Also, I Attended a 5-hour America's Next Top Model marathon on Oxygen. Ann won. Ann. Starts with A. Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I hate to say this but you are looking AWFUL, you little awesome possum. I want you to be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stumbling upon an America's Next Top Model marathon. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "As of now, I have spent this 2-Day Absence Articulating my displeasure and Aching interior in guttural "Augh" sounds." Absolute best sentence of the blog challenge as of now!

    ReplyDelete