Sunday, November 20, 2011

No Way Am I Getting Disqualified




Good News. I remembered about the challenge, so I will not be disqualified. Also, Elaine is on Josephine's computer making a new blog right next to me while I blog. So, this post should count for a million posts. I'll do the other part of the challenge, which is commenting on everyone else's posts, tomorrow!

A good thing that happened to me today is that pretty much all of my friends, and that includes Elaine, got to watch Parks and Rec together in Berkeley, California. Watching a show about Indiana with your best friend from Indiana with your best friends in California. I call that a great day.

9 comments:

  1. Way to evangelize! I agree, you get bonus points!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Elaine join the challenge? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the part about commenting on other people's posts is the most challenging, but it's fun having new comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have bonus points in my book.
    Jw

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great day. One time my uncle was on an episode of Seinfeld. I was in the common room for the dorm and everyone knew he was on the show. Then it turned out that his role was to expose himself to Elaine while they were on a date. So that turned out poorly for me. But generally watching TV with friends in college works out well.

    Also, note the new rules for the challenge! It's okay to miss a day or two. Just blog 30 times between last Saturday and Jan. 1 and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Hoosiers! Today we watched a basketball game at Memorial Stadium, so I'm pretty pumped Hoosier wise right now. When they run around with the big flag, it gets me every time.
    See you Wednesday, little missy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Hoosiers, indeed.
    @dw I think this plan is most reasonable. And I still think it's cool that your uncle was on Seinfeld.

    Can't wait to get home tomorrow to see my great uncle! And my that I mean, my uncle! Who is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You is great!

    I can't believe you're almost here! One more page of this godawful paper on sexuality in the public sphere and I'll be ready to rage and real talk with you.

    Me and the RZA connect.

    ReplyDelete