Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reasons to Participate in The Best Challenge Yet

I guess I'm going to do ProntoPup's latest challenge. I don't entirely understand some aspects of the challenge- I'm supposed to blog once for each Major League Baseball team, but could also get a point for blogging about made-up or defunct teams?- but there are a number of good reasons to follow through, and here they are:

1. ProntoPup recruited participants to this challenge using direct action. As a U.C. Berkeley Golden Bear, I believe in direct action. It really can bring about change. Especially if you are the change you wish to see. Shout out to Gandhi, Shout out to Mario Savio, Shout out to ProntoPup.

2. I actually really like baseball, as far as these things go. You could call it my favorite sport. I don't tend to "follow it", per se, but I do like going to games, which I have done about 11 times, and when I was a kid I had a really cute Nomar shirt. Where is that shirt? Where is it now?

3. That's about all I've got. I'm still in bed.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm glad we're in this together. I too want to know where your cute Nomar shirt is.

    ReplyDelete